News & Announcements
- Winter Weather Advisory for Sunday Night into Monday, March 2nd
- Stone Harbor Bird Sanctuary ~ Update
- IMPORTANT MESSAGE from the Stone Harbor Utilities Department
- STONE HARBOR’S MAYORS WELLNESS CAMPAIGN RECEIVES WARM RECEPTION IN FREEZING TEMPERATURES
- Learn More About the Stone Harbor Shiver March 14th
- Borough of Stone Harbor Introduces 2015 Municipal Budget
- National Disaster Resilience Competition
- 2015 Seasonal Beach Tags available at the Shiver
- Stone Harbor Point Restoration Project
- AC Electric ~ Available Energy Assistance Programs
- Stone Harbor Back Bay Dredge Update
- Stone Harbor Recreation: February Schedule
- First Bulk Pick -Up Day is March 9, 2015
- Stone Harbor launches Mayors Wellness Campaign: Begins Feb 18th
- IRS Phone Scam
- UPDATE: Utility & Road Program
- "Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over"
- Be Sure To Winterize Your Property
- Press Release: Update on Stone Harbor Dredging Project
- Request for Proposals for Beach Concession Stands for the Borough of Stone Harbor
- Request for Proposal for Professional Animal Control Services
- Hydrant Flushing
- Borough Council to review proposal for upgrades to playground at Chelsea Park and seek approval to apply for Cape May County Open Space funding
- Borough of Stone Harbor applies for Open Space Funding for recreational improvements
- View newly released Video "GET THE POINT"
- View newly released Video "Shut it Down"
- Click here to view Dredge Management Plan Tasks 1 and 2
- Click Here to read DEP Release on Salt Water Marsh restoration project in Stone Harbor
- Borough Improves From Class 7 to Class 5 in Community Rating System
Welcome to to the Borough of Stone Harbor
We hope that you will use this site to discover all that Stone Harbor has to offer and to stay informed of what is happening in the Borough. We have designed this site to be a source of information for our residents, seasonal visitors, and guests as well as our business community. We hope that you will enjoy visiting “the Seashore at its Best”.
Suzanne M. Walters,